A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Cute Bots That Probably Shouldn't Be Fighting!
Enter the arena as bumbling robots not meant for combat duke it out for the 0's and 1's!
This game features:
- Multiple playable bots, each with unique and interesting playstyles!
- Bot customization via Styles, equip-able parts / weapons, and a leveling system!
- Player versus player battles with other players and AI! (Up to 4)
- Supports both local and networked multiplayer! (As well as a mix of both!)
- (Coming Soon-ish) Diverse single player content via a jobs system!
- Purchases include Steam key!
- Windows: Tested on 7 and 10, and should run fine if system OS requirements have been met
- Mac: OSX 10.7 or higher
*Warning! Mac version flickers between red and black for a second or two as the game loads up!*
*Game is still in development, with much more content planned!*
*See Devlog for in-depth introduction to game mechanics and individual bot controls!*
Where To Find Me:
If you'd like to support this project more,
consider becoming a patron!
Branding and Cover Art by Amanda Steuck:
|Updated||26 days ago|
|Author||Cicada Works Software|
|Tags||2D, Cute, LGBT, LGBTQIA, Retro, Robots|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
AutomatonArena vA0.94.00 55 MB
AutomatonArena vA0.94.00 (No Install Required) 55 MB
AutomatonArena vA0.94.00 Installer 51 MB
- Cicada Status Update 07-2226 days ago
- Automaton Arena vA0.94.00 Changelog26 days ago
- Automaton Arena vA0.93.00 Changelog72 days ago
- Cicada Status Sunday! 06-0276 days ago
- Cicada Status Monday! 05-2089 days ago
- Cicada Status Someday! 05-1396 days ago
- Cicada Status Sunday! 04-28Apr 29, 2019
- Cicada Status Someday 04-16Apr 16, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.